Tuesday 11 February 2014

I'm living a moment full of regrets right now. I wish you could see it. A love too strong, a love too long that no one can ever take your place. We've had so much. I'm all alone right now. I wish I could beg for your forgiveness, I really wanna make things right again. I neglected your feelings, I've hurt you time and again. I feel it now, a hurt too deep that I never once cared. It might probably be too late for me already. I wish I could see you again. Please forgive me. Forgive me for all the hurt that I've put you through. A hurt that I couldn't face like a strong woman unlike you. It feels so empty, without you by my side. I'm terribly sorry. I know words might not take you in into forgiving me right now but I'm ready for a change. A change to make you happy once again. Tears defeated me time and again. I'm too weak. I'd do anything to win your heart just once again. February, why are you so mean to me? I miss you my love. I just needed to be around you. My apologies if that's haunting you. It's so cold here, I'd wish I die earlier. Die in the arms of your love wrapped all around me. You've never been this cold, you've never ignored me this bad like a stranger. I'm understanding your hurt. But I really wanna mend the broken promises, the broken you, and the broken us. I wish I'd open my eyes a lot earlier. I fail to see that you've been by me all these years. I fail to appreciate your presence by my side and I'm regretting them all now. I'm madly in love with you too. Right up to this moment, you know that it's true. Please come and see me, please come to see me. I really need you. I'm going around places all troubled alone. I wanna make you smile, and laugh again together. Woodlands Waterfront felt nothing without you, and now ECP too. I'm all alone, but I'm accepting it. I tried fighting all this, but I really can't cause I really am in love with you. I'm begging you, please return. I really need you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment