Friday 28 December 2012

"Please read this first. Everything of it.

I did not use you. We cannot be going on like this almost every single day. I cannot see you grow that anger and hatred in you even more each day on me for the past. I love you. Too much in fact. More than anyone else. More than myself even. I don't want you to waste another year with me anymore. I never asked for a breakup. I'm fulfilling your needs because i know how much you will be happier not having me around. The feeling of being scared and a coward towards you grew in me even more each day. I did not fulfill my responsibilities as a good partner. And i will never be able to. Ever. I've seen that way too long ago. Right from where the argument started. I've been trying to prevail this relationship because i know of how much hurt that i've caused you. I chose to avoid that we are just forcing this relationship. I left not because i stopped loving you. But it's because i know you need that space. That peace of mind for not having me around, anymore. You'll be happier. Much happier in fact. I learnt a lot throughout this almost two years. You've done a good job as a partner. But i'm just hurting you every single day. And i don't want to keep breaking that fragile heart of yours. Our characteristics doesn't match. I will always got to accept that."

No comments:

Post a Comment